Telescope and Photography Workshops
The Society holds regular workshops that aim to help members understand:
- What telescopes will best suit an individual’s needs
- How to set up a telescope successfully
- Successful telescope observing techniques
- How to photograph the night sky, including nightscapes and auroras, using a digital camera and tripod
- How to use tracking mounts to help your camera track the night sky for longer time exposures
- How to take the next steps into astro imaging.
The workshops are held on the second last Tuesday of every second month at the Rosny Library.
Full details of each event are posted here on our Events Page.
Visitors are most welcome.